The Korean Cultural Centre is recruiting the 2017 cohort of contributing bloggers for the ‘Korea-Canada Blog’.
Launched in 2013, the ‘Korea-Canada Blog’ is an online hub for special storytellers who want to share their experiences of Korea, discover unknown stories of Korea-Canada relations, and tell its readers how Korean culture is thriving in their communities.
If you are passionate about Korea and are dedicated to reaching out to the online community with your media talents, the ‘Korea-Canada blog’ awaits you!
Please find below detailed information regarding our recruitment process:
Number of Bloggers recruiting
• Number to be determined
• Focus on regional representation, age and gender variety (university level or higher)
• Resident of Canada
• Preference will be given to those who already have an active blog or SNS account
• Apt at digital communications and creative-writing
• One or more proficiency in writing, social media, photography, videography
• Diverse interests in Korean culture and society, Korea-Canada relations
• Discover and report on Korea-related stories in Canada. Ex) Korea-related stories in local newspapers, interesting stories of Korean immigrants, interesting Canadians with deep ties to Korea, etc to be told in an attractive, storytelling format
• Sample categories: Kpop, food, films, fashion, traditional culture, sports, literature, history, economics, politics, diplomacy, tourism, shopping, products and brands, social policies and etc.
• Conduct research, interviews on various traces of Korea-Canada relations. To be compiled and published through the blog and other KCC media
• Blog about various developments happening in their own local communities pertaining to Korea-Canada relations
• All contents are to be posted either in English or French
• From February 2017 to December 2017. (Approximately 11 Months)
• Official letter of appointment
• Invitation to exclusive events and receptions hosted by the KCC
• Exposure on various KCC media channels
• Performance rewards for active Bloggers
• Application Form CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
• Deadline: January 29, 2017
• Please submit completed application to email@example.com by January 29, 2017
• Results will be announced on Tuesday January 31, 2017 by email and public announcement
• (613) 233-8008
Categories: 2017 ARTICLES BY TOPIC